How you can donate
and help CTS
Of our $1,046,753 annual budget, approximately only 7% of our funding comes from our Multnomah County contract, which is our only government funding. The donations we receive not only make our annual budget possible, they also keep our printers full of ink, our breakfast bowls full of cereal, our clothes closet stacked with new clothing and shoes, our classrooms full of school supplies and our book groups reading new and relevant books.
Thank you for your interest in helping our school. Please see our current wishlist:
– Small plastic 16 oz to-go containers with lids*
– Postage stamps*
– Copy paper*
– Elmers school glue*
– 8.5 x 11 laminating sheets*
– Lightweight card stock paper in all colors including white (8.5x11)
– Packaging tape with dispenser
– "Hello My Name Is" labels
– Wooden clothes pins (the classic ones, not the newer round ones without metal hinges)
– Astro-brite colored printer paper - assorted colors
– Cans of soda for our Friday school-wide end-of-week meeting where each of our four teachers recognizes one or more of their students with an “I Can” Award*
* = very urgent at this time
Thankfully at this time, our shelves (and reserves) are stocked full of spiral notebooks, binder paper and rulers.
ways you can donate:
6601 NE Killingsworth St
Portland, OR 97218
NEW THis Year
Box TOps for Education
In 1996, General Mills wanted to create a program to help support education and benefit America’s schools – and so, Box Tops for Education™ was born. Help support CTS by cutting out and bringing in those box tops.
Additional info can be found at: https://www.boxtops4education.com/